The membership of the Program Review Committee is composed of the following:
- 5 Faculty appointed by Faculty Senate: 2 Arts and Sciences (arts/humanities and sciences), 1 Business, 1 Education, and 1 Technology
- 3 Department Chairs (Appointed by Provost)
- 1 Academic Dean (From the College not represented by a Department Chair)
- Dean of Graduate and Continuing Studies
- Assistant Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness (Committee Chair)
Terms of Service
- The Assistant Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness is the permanent chair of the Program Review Committee.
- All members to serve a three year term.
- No member can serve two consecutive appointments.
- Members may not simultaneously serve on either the Assessment or Institutional Effectiveness Committee while on the Program Review Committee.
- Faculty members must have tenure.